That is awesome!
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Yeah, I watch Godfather 1 and 2 usually once a week. my favorite movie of all time by far. Ill buy this game if it means I have to not eat for a month.
games that have to deal with organized crime are the best![]()
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I'm a little fascinated....
Look how fabulously guido! I'll take the one going to Yale. LOL
![]()
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
That show is so funny....
which one is going to Yale...from the shows I saw they were all wild and didn't have ambitions like that...but that's good that they do...
You'd be in heaven if they made this game!!!
Bookmarks